Friday, January 11, 2008

Off on a Trek to Macchu Pichu

Today was a day of pulling things together to get ready for my 4-day trek up to Macchu Pichu. This morning I took an extremely uneventful bus ride from Puno back to Cusco. It was one of those very safe tourist busses which showed some American action adventure movies to complement the serene Peruvian countryside filled with corn, potatoes and herds of sheep. I´ll be visiting Macchu Pichu on my birthday (Jan. 15)...and then staying at a hotel in Aguas Calientes where there are nearby aguas calientes (hot springs). If you want to try to call, I´ll be getting into my hotel (Oro Verde) after 6 pm (EST) (after 3 pm PST) and the number there is 011-51-84-400507

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you are well. I am hoping to read about your trip thanks to Rozy's help. I plan to call on your birthday.

Love Mom